To Save a Sinner
- He expected to be the topic of scandalous gossip.
- Banished to Boston for causing the death of Lord Banbury, Lucas Dempsey vowed never to set foot on English soil again. But when his brother inherits the viscountcy and pleads for his return, the opportunity to show his contempt and loathing for the Society who turned its back on him proves to be far too enticing to resist.
- He did not expect an intriguing lady to barge into his home desperate to save his wicked soul.
- When the dishonourable Lucas Dempsey steps into the ballroom after a four-year absence, Helena Ecclestone is quick to label the gentleman a murderous rogue. That is until she stumbles upon a secret conversation and feels a moral obligation to see justice done. But while the ladies swoon over his handsome countenance, Helena is determined to look beyond such superficial features, intrigued to discover the true character of the gentleman he hides beneath his arrogant facade.
- Regency historical romance novel.
- This novel contains descriptive love scenes.
- Complete ‘standalone’ novel (no cliffhangers)
- 70,000 words
Check Out What Readers Said about Kindle/eBook!
“Great book. Great romance. I love the heroine, she is one of my most favourites. I liked the fact that she wasn’t overtly affected by the hero and didn’t fall at his feet at the drop of a hat. The story was engaging as well, albeit somewhat predictable.” By Edel
“I don’t usually read historical romance novels but my wife brought this book on holiday and I decided to read it. I found I couldn’t put it down. Thoroughly engrossing, a really good read.” By franksta
Kindle Price: Kindle Edition £0.00, Paperback £7.99
Format: Kindle Edition
File Size: 1492 KB
Print Length: 285 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publisher: Adele Clee (11 Jun. 2015)
Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
X-Ray: Not Enabled
Word Wise: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars 25 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #45 Free in Kindle Store