The Universe Doesn’t Give a Flying Fuck About You (Epic series Book 1)
- If you walk around every day on eggshells, nervous about making a mistake or looking stupid, then you should read this.
- If you have a “next big thing” in mind you want to do because you know it will be awesome (starting the business, making the big move, launching the nonprofit, writing the book) but are afraid of doing what it would take to make that thing happen, then you should read this.
- The universe is very big. You are very small. In fact, you’re so small and so insignificant in the big picture that you don’t even register to the eye of the cosmos. The universe was here before you were born and will be here long after you’re gone, and your life is but a blip on its vast, vast radar. If your life is to matter, it’s not going to matter to the universe. It’s up to you make your life matter in the only way you can: by doing things that make a difference to you, to those around you, and to those whose lives you touch. Time is short. You have exactly NOW to do whatever it is you’re here to do, or to let the inexorable passage of hours and days and years kill your potential like fruit left to die on a vine.
- The universe doesn’t hate you, but it doesn’t love you, either. You’re just an atom in its infinite workings. The universe doesn’t care if you live, die, suffer, or thrive. Whatever your life here will mean is up to you.
- Stop worrying so much about what others think and start being who you’re supposed to be. It’s time to do some epic shit.
Check Out What Readers Said about Kindle/eBook!
“I’m glad this was free, wouldve been pissed off if i had to pay for it. I expected it to be funny at least, but its basically someone just telling you to live your life, like we didn’t already know. Plus, too many short sentences, and statements, made it boring and annoying to read” By Lisa
“What a load of Sh.. Probably written after a couple of beers in the ad break.
Awesome epic my arse. If this is the first time anyone has confronted their own insignificance in the universe then they have never had a thought in their head.” By Anthony
Kindle Price: Kindle Edition £0.00
Format: Kindle Edition
File Size: 1684 KB
Print Length: 11 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
Word Wise: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Average Customer Review: 3.9 out of 5 stars 524 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #338 Free in Kindle Store