Wildflower Bay: Part One
- Serialized as three short ebooks, this is the stunning first part of Wildflower Bay, by Rachael Lucas.
- Isla’s got the designer clothes and dream job as head stylist at the most exclusive salon in Edinburgh. The fact that she’s been so single-minded in this quest that she’s forgotten to have a life has completely passed her by – until disaster strikes.
- With her flaky flat mate AWOL and even her reliable old dad a bit distracted, Isla is out of options.
- Forced into a corner, she heads to the remote island of Auchenmor to help out her aunt who is in desperate need of an extra pair of hands at her salon.
- Finn is thirty-five and reality has just hit him hard. Now his best friends are about to have a baby and everything is changing. When into his life walks Isla . .
Look out for Wildflower Bay: Part Two and Wildflower Bay: Part Three.
Check Out What Readers Said about Kindle/eBook!
“I can’t wait for the next instalment!
Isla is such a great character – super capable, a little hung up on everything being in her control and utterly likeable. When her carefully made plans begin to fall apart she finds herself helping out her aunt in a naff salon on an island.” By Alice
“I’ve just finished reading part 1 of Wildflower Bay and loved it, I needed something light and cheerful to read on the way to work and this fitted the bill. Can’t wait to find out what happens next for Isla and if she manages to achieve her goals and dreams!” By Katherine
Kindle Price: Kindle Edition £0.00
Format: Kindle Edition
File Size: 2185 KB
Print Length: 80 pages
Publisher: Pan (19 May 2016)
Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
X-Ray: Not Enabled
Word Wise: Not Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars 63 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #45 Free in Kindle Store